Thank You, Veterans!




“And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.”
~Lee Greenwood

Be sure to thank a veteran today! Our lives are better because of their sacrifice.

To help your child understand more about Veteran's Day, our flag, and other facts about our veterans, visit
http://www4.va.gov/kids/k-5/index.asp. Here you will find coloring pages, games and more!

Special thanks to my family members who have proudly served:

James Warner, Sr., USMC (dad, Vietnam)
James Warner, Jr., USMC (brother)
Bill Warner, USMC (uncle, Vietnam)
Bob Warner, USMC (uncle, Vietnam)
John Warner, USMC (uncle, Korea & Vietnam)
Ben Lesinski, US Army (grandfather, World War II)
Jim Brow USMC (great-uncle, WWII)
August Lucidi, USMC (uncle, 2 tours, Vietnam)
James Young, Sr, USAF (father-in-law)
Jamie Smith, USMC, active duty (cousin)

Who do you want to thank? Please add them below:

Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...